- Canadian design honoured at USA & Americas Property Awards Canadian Architect Full coverage
The foot on the gas is letting up.
The explosive growth in home prices is slowing, according to the latest S&P CoreLogic/Case-Shiller Indices, which found July prices rose 6 percent year-over-year—an easing from 6.2 percent in June, and a March peak of 6.5 percent.
Realogy has announced cataLIST, a cash offer program, in its first foray into the iBuyer space. Realogy collaborated with Home Partners of America, a lease-to-own program provider, on the venture. cataLIST is available through NRT’s Coldwell Banker branded operations, in limited markets at the outset. NRT is a Realogy subsidiary.
- Principal Real Estate Europe acquires two German retail warehouses on behalf of Paref Gestion Property Funds World (press release) (blog) Full coverage
- Instagram founders leave the company, but are Facebook's privacy struggles to blame? MarketWatch
- Facebook on Twitter: "1/2: A message from our CEO Mark Zuckerberg: “Kevin and Mike are extraordinary product ... Twitter
- Instagram Founders Depart Facebook After Clashes With Zuckerberg Bloomberg Full coverage
- The top 5 non-European investors investing in Europe PitchBook News & Analysis (blog) Full coverage